Sativa Strains for Sale
The Origin of Sativa Cannabis Strains:
Cannabis originated from the tropical and subtropical areas of the planet, such as Africa, Asia, and South America. Over the course of time, many varieties of Sativa have given the plant many traits so they can be differentiated from each other.
Effects of the Sativa Strains
One of the biggest reasons why Sativas is the favorite among cannabis strains in Colorado is that it promotes an uplifting and mind-stimulating “high.” Sativas are considered to be far superior to psychedelic cannabis. Unlike other “highs” where you get the urge to relax and get the “stoned feeling.” With Sativa, you can do with an activity in mind, such as painting, socializing, writing, and reading, and it provides a happy and joyful effect. Which Kush Gardens loves to promote in the Grand Valley.
Medicinally wise, Sativas are often used to combat eating disorders and depression. This strain is not always recommended for people who have anxiety or insomnia.
Quick Tidbits about Sativa
- Sativa Strains typically affect the head, promoting creative or deep thinking.
- Indica plants are short and bushy, and Sativa plants are tall, and the leaves are spread out more.
- Sativa plants can grow up to 20 feet!
- Sativa tends to be higher in THC, while Indica s higher in CBD.
- You can work out while high on the Sativa Strain, which in turn can give you a boost, and you will not feel as sore after.
- Is a good cannabis strain to improve artistic creativity
- Can help slow your mind down and help ADHD people focus on one thing.
For more information about our Sativa strains, you can call us at 970-283-8927, contact us online, or visit our store.